|Age Group||Day *||Time||Click to Register|
|6-12 Months - Before Words||Every Wednesday||10am to 11am (Eastern Time)|
|13-18 Months - First Words||Every Thursday||12pm to 1pm (Eastern Time)|
About our Baby Navigator Class
For families and everyone who cares for infants and toddlers to learn about the milestones that matter most:
- An interactive online class with other parents where a team of professionals will guide you through each meeting
- A companion series to the Social Communication Growth Charts
- Meet once a week — to discuss how babies learn and the milestones that matter most
- Connect with other families and educators of young children, share information, ask questions, and hone your observation skills watching videos
- Join with your smartphone, laptop, tablet, or computer. (We have a team on hand for technical support if you need assistance.)
Learn how to support your child’s development using strategies that will help prepare them early for preschool and kindergarten.
Who can participate in our Baby Navigator Class?
Our Baby Navigator Class is free for parents, grandparents, other family members, educators, and guardians or caregivers who are caring for babies 6 to 24 months of age. They will be offered for two age groups:
- 6-12 months, Before Words (Starting April 3, 2019)
- 13-18 months, First Words (Starting April 4, 2019)
Families can begin when their baby is 6 months or older, and move up to the next age group.