Baby Navigator™ Class
Join our Baby Navigator Class from your smartphone, tablet, or computer. It doesn’t matter which platform you use, but good connectivity is important. We have a team on hand to provide technical support.
Baby Navigator™ Class Schedule
|Age Group||Week / Day *||Time|
|6-12 Months - Before Words||Every Wednesday||10am to 11am ET||Registration starts soon|
|13-18 Months - First Words||Every Thursday||12pm to 1pm ET||Registration starts soon|
About our Baby Navigator™ Class
For families and everyone who cares for infants and toddlers to learn about the milestones that matter most:
- An interactive online class with other parents where a team of professionals will guide you through each meeting
- A companion series to the Social Communication Growth Charts
- Meet once a week — to discuss how babies learn and the milestones that matter most
- Connect with other families and educators of young children, share information, ask questions, and hone your observation skills watching videos
Learn how to support your child’s development using strategies that will help prepare them early for preschool and kindergarten.
Who can participate in our Baby Navigator™ Class?
Our Baby Navigator Class is free for parents, grandparents, other family members, educators, and guardians or caregivers who are caring for babies 6 to 24 months of age. They will be offered for two age groups:
- 6-12 months, Before Words (Starting January 2019)
- 13-18 months, First Words (Starting January 2019)
Families can begin when their baby is 6 months or older, and move up to the next age group.