Online Guided Tour for
our Social Communication Growth Charts
Explore, chart, and join the Guided Tour from your smartphone, tablet, or computer. It doesn’t matter which platform you use, but good connectivity is important. We have a team on hand to provide technical support.
About our Online Guided Tour
For families and everyone who cares for infants and toddlers to learn about the milestones that matter most:
- An interactive online chat with other parents where a team of professionals will guide you through each meeting
- A companion series to the Social Communication Growth Charts
- Meet twice a month — to discuss how babies learn and the milestones that matter most
- Connect with other families and educators of young children, share information, ask questions, and hone your observation skills watching videos
Learn how to support your child’s development using strategies that will help prepare them early for preschool and kindergarten.
Who can participate in our Guided Tour?
Our Guided Tour is free for parents, grandparents, other family members, educators, and guardians or caregivers who are caring for babies 6 to 24 months of age. It will be offered for two age groups:
- 6-12 months, Before Words (Starting August 2018)
- 13-18 months, First Words (Starting August 2018)
Families can begin when their baby is 6 months or older, and move up to the next age group.