Our Online Guided Tour for
Social Communication Development
For families, educators, and everyone who cares for infants and toddlers to learn about the milestones that matter most:
- An interactive online chat with other parents where a team of professionals will guide you through each meeting
- A companion series to the Social Communication Growth Charts
- Meet twice a month — to discuss how babies learn and the milestones that matter most
- Connect with other families and educators of young children, share information, ask questions, and hone your observation skills watching videos
Learn how to support children’s development using strategies that will help prepare them early for preschool and kindergarten.
Who can participate in our Guided Tour?
Our Guided Tour is free for parents, grandparents, other family members, educators, and guardians or caregivers who are caring for babies 6 to 24 months of age. It is offered for three age groups:
- 6-12 months, Before Words
- 13-18 months, First Words
Families can begin when their baby is 6 months or older, and move up to the next age group until their child’s 2nd birthday. Educators may join one or more groups.
Access Anywhere, Anytime
Explore, chart, and join the Guided Tour from your smartphone, tablet, or computer. It doesn’t matter which platform you use, but good connectivity is important. We have a team on hand to provide technical support.
How to Enroll in our Social Communication Development Guided Tour
Our free Guided Tour is offered twice a month for an hour.
It is easy to register:
- Choose an Age Group
- See the options of Days and Times—listed in Eastern Time Zone
- Select Register to enroll in the time slot that works for you and reserve your seat